Pipe Down Slab Leak Location's
Special Report as seen on News Channel 4
Holes in water pipes and cast iron drain lines under a home's foundation can be tricky to diagnose and nearly impossible to locate without the right equipment and experience. Here Are some common symptoms.
- Unusually high water bill
- Unusually high gas or electric (depending on type of water heater)
- The sound of water running when nothing is in use
- Low water pressure or lack of hot water
- Wet carpet or water coming up through foundation
- Water in air ducts or registers
- Wet spot in the yard
- Meter flow indicator is turning
- Sewer smell in air ducts
- Water coming up after doing laundry
Sound Familiar? We can Help.
This is us three feet down fixing a slab leak under a shower pan in order to save a few weeks of extra repairs.
Why Our Prices Are Lower
We only fix leaks under a home's concrete slab!
We do not have to stock toilets, water heaters or pay ten guys to drive around in stocked trucks to fix faucets. This keeps our overhead and your prices low. We work with insurance companies daily and know how to get you the coverage you deserve!